Full Metal Sanctity

Forums for the Full Metal Sanctity Netbattle server and Website

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Multiplayer Notepad - Apocalyptic Apple Cider (X-Rated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoukipichi
Mod Zombie

Male Number of posts : 138
Location : Over there! ...Wait, I'm still sitting in a N-Field, typing in front of a computer.
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Multiplayer Notepad - Apocalyptic Apple Cider (X-Rated)   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:52 am

The players of MoonEdit created this:

Thrice upon a dime, I came on some guys named Ben Charles and Fred Dimmu Borgir. They had a lot of large ass-hams that were used to compile arson. Suicune runs on jalapenos, the scale of apocalyptic apple cider. Ben Charles was unable to pop a cap on the awesome Tails of mining, for the lice were seeking to arrest Billy Jean for being just a faggot who is tantalized at the thought that I am He-Man. However, my kid, Icarus, is not the Moon. So I do not own Care Bears whether he gets raked by Don Patch. Jesus liberated the lolitas' cunts, so the lice caught a Seaking in a wall. "SEAKING, FUCK YEAH!", the masses of the banana phone nation, including Rash Ketchup, explained in response in bed due to the pseudopodia that protruded from his visage. For this reason, I reprimand you for retrieving my arms harder from the wallpark, Craktail. My basewall bat, one of several fuck toys from the wallpark, has Mo's ammo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Multiplayer Notepad - Apocalyptic Apple Cider (X-Rated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1