Full Metal Sanctity

Forums for the Full Metal Sanctity Netbattle server and Website

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Multiplayer Notepad - Panic on the Elevator (X-rated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoukipichi
Mod Zombie

Male Number of posts : 138
Location : Over there! ...Wait, I'm still sitting in a N-Field, typing in front of a computer.
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Multiplayer Notepad - Panic on the Elevator (X-rated)   Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:51 pm

XD003 wrote this story:

The elevator jolted and came to a halt between floors, and the lights suddenly started to flicker on and off repeatedly. A crackling sound came through on the old, rickety PA speaker inside the elevator - Apparently, it was someone trying to speak. We could only make out some of the jumbled words that were being said. To me, it sounded like they were saying 'Attention Passengers … Power pr- … -funct- … delay, we'll … soon. Th- … -atie- …' and the audio went dead. The whole elevator was in a commotion - they were all panicking crazily like a stampede of bulls running through a city of Tourists. People were trying to use their cell phones but could barely hear over them due to the racket inside the tiny, cramped, 6 by 6 foot elevator cell. And to think we all just got out of a long speech with two boring presenters and one that was actually good enough to ignite my imagination to its fullest. I could literally envision what he was talking about. We got released only because it was the Lunch Hour, and everyone literally was caught in a stampede by people rushing to the elevators to the Buffet on the Bottom floor.

We had been waiting in the Elevator for an hour; some people were calm now and doing stuff on their phones like playing games and texting. Others were still in a state of Panic and withdrawal, as they stood crowded together in the corner. I was the person who, quite frankly, didn't care. I was hungry, yes, but I knew how to control myself in public, unlike those in the corner who were panicking, apparently. I gazed about at the elevator curiously, since I had nothing better to do. The door was coated in Metallic Gold paint, and the walls padded walls were brown with White stripes going across them. Aside from the people in here, the Elevator was Empty and devoid of anything - Including litter. The buttons were shiny and sparkly. Basically, it was a neat freak's paradise.

Sometime later, someone pulled out a bag of chips and opened them. Then the panic halted, as everyone [Except for me, of course] shot their eyes at the person. That person held the chips to him and muttered silently "My chips." That's when Chaos ensued. I had literally facepalmed. Everyone was jumping at the person and trying to take the chips. It seemed like a massive… I can't even say the word because of the wrongness of it. To be honest, it looked like Cannibalism. The elevator then started to move again, and not in a good way. It fell once more further down from, at last check, between the 23rd and 24th floors. The massive Panic resumed again and everyone was clinging to everyone. It's hard to believe that these people were supposed to be Executives and CEO's of big companies. They were all screaming and crying, as well as praying to the gods to "Spare their meaningless life" I couldn't bear it. That's when the speed of the falling kicked up and we all started to fly into the air. That's when we heard a loud screeching sound that sent everyone - Including me - Into shock.

Due to the players of MoonEdit, it turned into this:

The elf-evader jolted and came to a halt between floors, and the lights suddenly started to flicker on and off repeatedly. A crackling sound came through on the old, rickety PA speaker inside the elf-evader - Apparently, it was someone trying to dick around with penises and pencil sharpners. We could only make out some of the jumbled words that were being said. To me, it sounded like they were saying 'Attention YOU DUMBASS PITCHERS … Power pr- … -funct- … delay, we'll … soon. Th- … -atie- …' the audio was giving head and couldn't take the cock out of its mouth. The whole Kebler elf-evader was in a promotion - they were all rocking out with their cock out crazily like a stampede of furfags running through a city of furfag haters. People were trying to use their cell phones but could barely hear over them due to the racket inside the tiny, cramped, 150 by 60.0066666 repeating foot (IT'S OVER 9000 SQUARE FEET!) elf-evader cell. And to think we all just got out of a long speech with two boring presenters and one that was actually good enough to ignite my imagination to its fullest. I could literally envision what he was talking about. We got released only because it was the ORGY Hour, and everyone literally was caught in a fugly barrage of people rushing to the elf-evaders to the Buffet on the Bottom floor.

We had been waiting in the Kebler elf-evader for an hour; some people were calm now and doing stuff on their phones like playing hentai games and cybering. Others were still in a state of horiness or sexual withdrawal, as they stood crowded together in the corner. I was the person who, quite frankly, didn't care. I was horny, yes, but I knew how to control myself in public, unlike those in the corner who were masturbating, apparently. I gazed about at the elevator curiously, since I had nothing better to do. The door was coated in Metallic Gold cum, and the walls padded walls were brown with White stripes going across them. Aside from the people in here, the Elevator was Empty and devoid of anything - Including scat...ter (shit litter). The buttons were dull and deadly. Basically, it was a neat retard's hell.

Sometime later, someone approached a woman hornily. Then the panic halted, as everyone [Except for me, of course] shot their eyes at the person. That person held up her shirt to him and muttered silently "My breasts...I take one... AND I DRINK FROM IT!" That's when Chaos ensued. I had literally facepalmed. Everyone was jumping at the woman and trying to take the breasts. It seemed like a massive… I can't even say the word because of the wrongness of it. To be honest, it looked like a massive orgy. The Keblar elf-evader then started to move again, and not in a good way. It fell once more further down from, at last check, between the 23rd and 24th floors. The massive Panic resumed again and everyone was groping everyone else. It's hard to believe that these people were supposed to be Executives and CEO's of big companies. They were all screaming and crying, as well as praying to the gods to "Spare their meaningless life" I couldn't bear it. That's when the speed of the falling kicked up and we all started to fly through the building. That's when we heard a loud screeching sound that sent everyone - Including me - Into shock. It then stopped, and opened for everyone to see the orgy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Multiplayer Notepad - Panic on the Elevator (X-rated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1