Full Metal Sanctity

Forums for the Full Metal Sanctity Netbattle server and Website

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Multiplayer Notepad - Story of a Bear with an Odd Demeanor (X-rated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoukipichi
Mod Zombie

Male Number of posts : 138
Location : Over there! ...Wait, I'm still sitting in a N-Field, typing in front of a computer.
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Multiplayer Notepad - Story of a Bear with an Odd Demeanor (X-rated)   Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Ditto wrote this story:

Once upon a time, there was a bear in the woods that liked to sleep standing atop spheres. This bear was thusly dubbed Sleepy, but he wasn't a threat to anyone despite his odd demeanor. The bear lived on the top of a hill, in plain sight for all to see. One day, the young girl decided to see if the bear would like another sphere-like object to stand on, as he was already standing upon a cabbage. She decided to bring to him an inconspicuous object that had hexagons on it, and began rolling it up the hill. The bear was delighted to have a new sphere to stand on, and gladly jumped from his cabbage to the oddly shaped object, where he instantly slept again and the cabbage poofed into thin air. Little did the girl or the bear know, this odd object was a beehive (insert commentary here), subsequently leading to the bear getting stung repeatedly. The bear was now furious, and, upon relocating an odd sphere that contained water and leaves, set out angrily to find the girl. He followed her scent and found her sitting on a stump (insert fridge logic) in the middle of the woods. He proceeded to roar and the girl jumped in surprise.

"What's wrong, Sleepy?" The girl asked meekly.

"YOU SET ME UP TO GET STUNG BY BEES!!" The bear bellowed.

The girl examined the bear and noticed the stings on Sleepy's body, and tilted her head sympathetically.

"I'm sorry, Sleepy, I just thought you would like another sphere to sleep on."

The sadness was obvious in her eyes as she began to cry. The bear understood her sorrow and forgave her with a nod (insert your opinion on this gesture), and promptly returned to the top of the hill, and slept standing, though hurting from the stings, on top of his newly found magic sphere (insert fridge logic).

Days later, the bear woke with a tingly sensation, and realized that he was floating above the trees.

"What is the meaning of this?!" The bear roared.

The birds flew by him with an odd glance, but soon after got caught in the engine of a jet plane that flew by, along with the bear.

THE END.

Due to the players of MoonEdit, it turned into this:

Once upon a time, there was a pedobear in the woods that liked to fuck lolitas standing atop spheres. This pedobear was thusly dubbed Michael Jackson, and was a threat to anyone because of his odd demeanor. The pedobear lived on the top of a hill, in plain sight for all to see. One day, the X decided to see if the pedobear would like another sphere-like object to stand on, as he was already standing upon a cabbage. She decided to bring to him an inconspicuous object that had hexagons on it, and began rolling it up the hill. The bear was delighted to have a new sphere to stand on, and gladly jumped from his cabbage to the oddly shaped object, where he instantly began having sex with the lolita again and the cabbage poofed into thin air. Little did the girl or the bear know, this odd object was a vibrating ball (dumbass animals), subsequently leading to the pedobear getting raped repeatedly. The bear was now horny, and, upon relocating an odd portal that contained water and leaves, set out "happily" to find the girl. He followed her queef scent and found her sitting on a stump naked (insert HOLY APPLE TEABAGS BATMAN) in the middle of the woods. He proceeded to fap and the girl jumped in surprise.

"What's wrong, MJ?" The girl asked meekly."

"YOU SET ME UP TO GET RAPED HORNILY BY VIBRATING BALLS!!" The bear bellowed."

The girl examined the pedobear and noticed the cum on Michael's body, and tilted her "head" sympathetically.

"I'm sorry, Michael, I just thought you would like another sphere to have sex with me on."

The horniness was obvious in her cunt as she began to moisten up. The pedobear understood her lust and forgave her with a fucking (insert your opinion on this gesture), and promptly returned to the top of "the hill", and fucked standing, though hurting from the rape, on top of his newly found magic "sphere" (insert HOLY APPLE TEABAGS BATMAN).

Hours later, the bear came with a tingly sensation, and realized that he was floating above the trees.

"...WTF is the sexual nature of this?!" The pedobear meowed."

The birds flew by him with an odd sexual glance, but soon after got caught in the nets of anonymous' plane that flew by, along with the pedobear.

THE END... or is it?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Multiplayer Notepad - Story of a Bear with an Odd Demeanor (X-rated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1