Full Metal Sanctity

Forums for the Full Metal Sanctity Netbattle server and Website

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kingdom Hearts Story - Neo-Hearts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XD003
Crazy Moderator

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts Story - Neo-Hearts   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:05 pm

Introduction

The world was dark; buildings and skyscrapers towered in the dark distance. Looming further off and away was a huge castle; The Castle that Never Was, with a small, incomplete, heart shaped moon over it; Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds. Its purpose for being there was, when finished, to give life to the Organization XIII. Around every corner of The World That Never Was, shadow beings rose from the darkened black streets; they were called Heartless. They seemed to form the most at the place called Memory's Skyscraper.

At the same time, a figure wearing a large black hooded robe appeared in the middle of a heartless swarm. He held his hand out, and as he did, a keyblade appeared in his extended hand; the Oblivion Keyblade. The person twirled the keyblade in his hands, and slashed the heartless down. But as they vanished, hearts started floating into the sky, and vanished as quickly as they came. Meanwhile, when that happened, the heart shaped moon in the background began to glow a bit, before dying down its glowing. The hearts that had vanished had become one with Kingdom Hearts, putting it one step closer to it's completion.

Watching from one of the rooms in the castle was another black robed man, except his hood was off. His black hair swayed in the wind like a flag in a heavy wind storm, his violet-black eyes sparkling in the darkness, and watched the fight closely. His name was XD003, a Neo-Nobody; a Nobody with a heart. He let out a soft sigh and began to rant.

“Ugh. This is boring as hell. I mean look down there, Roxas is busy fighting heartless around the town, and the other Organization members are away on assignment like always. some are even at Castle Oblivion dealing with Sora, and reports of Riku being there as well would have made it more interesting if we got to go as well. I mean seriously, I am grateful to Xemnas finding us and recruiting us into the Organization, and for giving us these nice rooms, but come on, the only thing we’ve done since we’ve been here is spar with ourselves and the other members. We don't even have our own thrones yet! Grah, this sucks!” XD003 turned to look back at 2 robed figures standing there against a wall.

One of the robed members pulled their hood off, and began to speak. “Well, maybe it’s because we are Neo-Nobodies. They don’t know how we’ll react to killing someone, or how our hearts will affect our actions. That’s the only reason I see it to justify their actions.” The figure stepped closer to XD003, and placed his hand on his shoulder.

XD003 shrugged and replied harshly “That may be so, Xavier, but why haven’t tested us to find out. It’s like they keep us from battle!”

The other robed character pulled his hood off, and began to speak as well “XD003, we can’t do anything about that. The best we can do is stay here and wait for orders. After all, we are different then other Nobodies.”

XD003 jumped off the windowsill, into the room, and scoffed, while turning his head to the one who spoke “Xenvest, as much as I hate to admit it... you have a point I guess. But it’s just so dull waiting here for orders.”

The three Neo-Nobodies - XD003, Xavier, and Xenvest – all looked out the window, and watched as the Organization member named Roxas fought those heartless that appeared.

"The Key of Destiny, eh... Let's hope he can bring about that destiny." XD003 said in a soft voice, watching as Roxas pounded the heartless into a pulp.

-1 and a half years later-

The Organization was defeated, most nobodies had since vanished. Only XD003, Xavier, and Xenvest remained. From that day, they vowed to find any remaining Nobodies and reform the Organization. They left The World That Never Was and set off to find the Nobodies.

'Seems their destiny was only a dream they sought to make real...' XD003 thought to himself.

Last edited by XD003 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XD003
Crazy Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Story - Neo-Hearts   Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:47 pm

Chapter 1
Neo-Nobody

And so it began. XD003, Xavier, and Xenvest all left The World that Never Was in search of Nobodies. Their first stop was the Realm of Shadows. Using the portal system [Authors Note: Now you're thinking with Portals. And the Cake is still a lie], they traveled there in no less then an hour. Upon arrival, they scouted the area. Rumor was that in this world was a powerful vampiric like human, who wielded a Sword that had Vampire fangs in it.

While searching the Alleyways of the realm, they discovered a horde of one Heartless kind: Shadows. As they pulled out their weapons, a strangely hooded figure jumped down from the sky and pulled out a sword, and slashed at the Heartless. At first sight, it would appear the slash didn’t do anything, but if you looked again, you could see fang marks on them. After a few seconds, the Shadow Swarm was obliterated. The three of them stood and watched with their mouths hung open. The rumor was true after all. The hooded figured turned and looked at the 3 of them; the face was shrouded behind the hood.

The first to speak up was XD003, as he said “T-Thanks, Mister”

“Mister!?” said the figure in a pissed, feminine voice. The figure pulled off its hood, and revealed itself to be a girl. XD003, Xavier, and Xenvest’s mouths hung even more open.

“You’re… a girl?” Xavier said dumbfounded.

The female bopped his head with a metal bat that she pulled out of nowhere [AN: lawl, Multiple anime references here] , and shouted, “What else did you think I was A mutant!?” Xavier rubbed his head and glowered at the woman darkly, his lip curling upwards into a scowl.

XD003 spoke quickly, saying “No, no, no! It’s not that. It’s just, well. We didn’t know. The rumors didn’t say if you were a male or female.”

She let out a low groan “Great, there’s rumors about me now! Ugh!” She sat down on a box in the corner of the ally and sighed, resting her head in her hands. "Just what I need. MORE attention!"

XD003 walked over to her and outstretched his hand, and said “Well, sorry about the assumption. Anyway, my name is XD003. Those 2 over there are Xenvest, and the one you bopped on the head, Xavier.”

“Name’s Zilx” the woman said, as she stood up “I’m assuming you three are Neo-Nobodies?”

They nodded and asked how she knew about the Neo-Nobodies.

“Well,” said Zilx, “It just so happens I’m one too” She stood there and smirked

Xavier and Xenvest’s mouths fell open in shock, while XD003 just grinned. “Well then, Zilx. How would you like to join us?” asked XD003, and continued “We’re rebuilding the Organization, and we’ll need all the Nobodies, and in this case, Neo-Nobodies, we can find”

Zilx stood up, stared at his hand, and began to think about his offer for a few seconds, before finally shaking his hand in agreement.

'If it'll help me find and get back to them, then I'll join up with these guys... Zilx thought to herself as she stared at XD003, who was smiling happily at her.

This was indeed the beginning of the new organization... hopefully.

Last edited by XD003 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XD003
Crazy Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Story - Neo-Hearts   Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:01 am

Chapter 2
Nightmare’s Creation

XD003, Xavier, Xenvest, and their new partner, Zilx, all decided to stay behind in the Realm of Shadows for one last day. Unfortunately, they wouldn’t have a pleasant nights sleep.

“Alright, I’m going to bed. It’s been a rough day.” Said XD003, referring to all the searching they did that afternoon for Zilx, the rumored person.

Zilx had jumped into one of the beds, curling up on it, trying to get comfortable

“Heh” remarked Xenvest, “You act as if you haven’t had a decent nights sleep in a long time”

Zilx looked up at him, her voice quaivering as she spoke“Well, that’s the thing. I haven’t. More so, no one in this town hasn’t, either.” She said, pulling the covers tighter around her, a shiver running down her spine.

XD003 and the others looked at her from their own beds, and asked “What do you mean. Why can’t anyone sleep peacefully here?”

She shook her head and began to retell the tale of why.

“Well” she started, “It all began around two years ago, when I first arrived here.” She paused, taking a deep breath before continuing. “Sometime around then, the sky grew darkened, and when people slept, they began to have nightmares, if you can even call them that; more or less, they were flashbacks of their darkest memories. For me, though, I don’t understand it. I had a flashback memory of all these people standing around test tubes, all congratulating themselves…” She stopped abruptly and waited a while before continuing. “That’s as far as it got and I’ve not had anything further then that. So after a while, I got tired of it, and just stayed awake, like most people did.”

When she finished, XD003, Xavier, and Xenvest started thinking. All three of them came to the same solution, and told Zilx not to worry, and get some sleep.

As they began to drift into sleep, a strange wind began to blow. The windows blew open, and a strange purple haze blew into the room, and went into the bodies of all four of them.

Inside their minds, they all were thinking of the same thing: The memory Zilx described. The four of them ended up meeting up in the dream, and watching what happened. They hid behind one of the desks, peering over it occasionally to watch.

One of the memories began to speak. “Well, it’s done. All 13 of them are made!” He held up a drink glass, as tweleve others did as well.

Another spoke “A toast, to rebirth!” His voice was sort of deep, like someone in their late teens

The 13 of them clanked their glasses together and drank. Their faces were too blurry to see, much less.

When one of them turned to one of the terminals to turn it on, something happened; the machine exploded! Soon after, the test tubes began to crack open, spilling out all the water inside them. From the blast of energy all thirteen of the creations made, everyone was blown backwards. One of their heads hit the emergency detonation button, setting off the timer for Self-Destruct. The thireen scientists panicked. In a desprate attempt, they opened up random portals, and threw the thirteen creations into them, sending them to random locations. After that, they opened new portals, and sent nine of the people into them, leaving four behind in the exploding lab.

Zilx, who was watching in silent fear, closed her blue-grey orbs tightly and screamed, “No! I can’t watch anymore!” XD003 grabbed onto her to calm her down.

“You have to watch” he said. “It’s the only way to defeat it!”

Zilx looked at XD003, her eyes were wide and frightened, like a childs. Her head nodded in agreement, and she looked back at the dream.

The last four people in the lab ran out quickly, straight into the open field. The lab detonated into a huge cloud of smoke, flames, and lab materials.

XD003 got a close look through the smoke, and what he noticed was that one of the people looked like-

Suddenly, they all awoke, the strange Purple haze floating around them. They stood up and ran in the direction the haze was coming from.

Meanwhile, on an island in another world, in the ruins of a burnt down lab, stood a man gazing into the setting sun with a soft smile on his face.

'So... It's began, has it? Well, let's hope they see it through straight to the end.' The man would think to himself

Last edited by XD003 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XD003
Crazy Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Story - Neo-Hearts   Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:21 pm

Chapter III
Oblivion

As XD003, Xavier, Xenvest, and Zilx followed the strange purple mist, they apparently left the town mid-way through. The reached where the trail led to; it was a large castle with a very weird background scenery.

Zilx noticed a sign and directed the others to it. As XD003 read it, he noticed the sign was worn down and missing letters: "Ca...t...e O....v..on" His eyes widened as the name became familiar from the letter fragments. He shifted his gaze to the castle, and muttered in a low voice "Castle Oblivion... Home of the Cards..." [Authors Note: Cards won’t play a part in the story] His eyes began to shake as thousands of emotions flooded his body. The 4 of them walked into the castle, taking note of every step, watching the surroundings carefully.

As they entered, the door slammed shut, making the ground shake a bit, as the 4 of them jumped up into the air. They looked around and noticed that the castle was basically in disarray; parts of the wall were cracked, and some walls, as well as statues had huge holes in them. Zilx heard rumors that Magic once was cut off in this castle, so she pulled out her sword, and formed black flames at the tip, sending them at the wall, burning a huge hole into it. When the flames vanished, some mechanical parts fell from the hole, scorched and broken, making it unidentifiable. The other 3 jumped back in shock, as their bodies twitched watching her.

XD003 shouted "What was that for!" Zilx turned around after looking at what fell from the hole. She faced him, and while staring at him, bopped his head in with a metal bat softly on the head. XD003 fell to the ground with a large thud.

"Baka" she said quietly "Keep your voice down" she studied her surroundings - The walls, ceilings, floor - and came to a conclusion; they were being watched. She rose to the normal height, and held her sword above her, letting out a blast of lightning which was attracted to every mechanical item on the floor. When it hit the ceiling cameras, part of the ceiling fell to the ground as well. As XD003 was about to speak, he was cut off by the explosions all over.

XD003 fell backwards from the explosion of the wall next to him. Zilx smirked smartly at him and lifted him up. As she lifted him, she sheathed her blade, and pats his shoulders. "What was THAT for" he shouted, and Zilx pointed him to the broken camera. XD003 looked down at the cameral and started sweating bullets. He looked back at Zilx, his face full of regret.

XD003 fell backwards from the explosion of the wall next to him.

"Say it" she said.

Xavier and Xenvest looked on in shock, as XD003 answered her. "Fine, I’m sorry...” he said abruptly, then took a sigh, and continued, as he looked back into her eyes and grinned "Midget!"

That word made Zilx get an angry look on her face; it literally made her blood boil. She detested that word, no, not even detest could describe it. She bashed XD003's head down, shouting at him "Don't EVER call me that again!" This time, she didn’t bother to help him up.

XD003 rose up, laughing as he did so, and told her "Calm down. I was just joking" he pat her shoulder and she shrugged it off. XD003 began to say again "Anyways lets move on ahead. We need to find out just where the aura is coming from" They nodded and ran after the dark purple mist hovering above them.

Meanwhile, in a large broken room, with pillars all over the ground, and a shattered throne, sat a man watching dozens of TV's hooked up to every floor. But one caught his interest; the one with 4 people running along the stairwell. "Come to me..." the man said in a menacing voice, "Come to me and call into my trap..." His laughter began to echo throughout the room, as he sat there and watched them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
XD003
Crazy Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Story - Neo-Hearts   Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:57 pm

Chapter IV
Rion

The stairs seemed to go on forever; it was as if they were going nowhere, fast, in a never-ending loop. Finally after hours of running, they arrived at the top floor. Upon entering, the door behind them slammed shut and bars sealed it down. The 4 of them jumped up and looked ahead, as the lights turned on, making everything in the room visible now. The purple mist still lingered over their heads, but stopped over the far side of the room. Inside the chamber was a Crystal Ball atop a pedestal in the center of the room, and a semi-shattered throne on the far side, which was what the smoke lingered over, as well as large pillars, at least 2 feet in width, lie smashed and broken on the ground.

XD003 was the first to remark after noticing the state the room was in. “God… damn... This room looks like a bulldozer struck it. But seeing as how the mist stops here, the person controlling it must be here as well.” He said as he looked about the room.

“Indeed it is, young XD003.” A loud voice from nowhere spoke up. As the 4 of them gazed to the throne, a figure appeared in a shadowy black-purplish smoke. His body looked like a tall muscular figure; he had long purple hair swaying down his neck and a bit past it, as well as over one eye; he wore a black colored scientist coat that seemed far too big for his body, and his face looked like XD003’s, except his eyes were a shade of purple and he had a mysterious feeling about him.

“My name, young ones, is Rion.” The person said as he bowed to the four of them. “Welcome to my home.” He raised himself back up and smiled at them.

“Castle Oblivion is your home…?” Zilx had asked him confusedly.

“Why yes,” Rion exclaimed “It’s quite comfy, and I’ve lived here since the Organization XIII members that occupied this castle were defeated. I must give thanks to the Keyblade Master for that.” Rion turned and looked at the wall, and back at them. “So, what reason do you have for being inside my home?”

Xavier spoke up, “Well, we’re here investigating the source of the purple mist that’s been causing nightmares for everyone in town. So, are you the one causing them?” He asked Rion.

“Yes” Rion said, as his smile became a dark scowl, and the room became engulfed in dark shadows. “And just tell me, Young ones – No, I should say Neo-Nobodies, do you plan on doing to stop me?”

The four of them pulled out their weapons; XD003 with the Dual Kaltra Blades he’s had since his ‘birth’; Zilx with the Vampiric fanged sword held above her shoulder; Xavier with his Dual Dragon skinned blades; and Xenvest holding his hands out for Hand-To-Hand telekinetic powers.

“Come at me with your best shot!” Rion shouted, as the four of them ran at him from the front.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
XD003
Crazy Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Story - Neo-Hearts   Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:01 pm

Chapter V
Shadows

The four of them had vanished before striking him, knowing if they hadn’t, they’d be caught in his trap, if he had one waiting. Rion had somewhat figured they’d do this, so he sent out a dark cloud of purple haze. When the four of them reappeared around the haze, Rion was gone. A thick mist of a darker purple went under Zilx’s feet, as the mist behind her reformed into Rion. He held his palms out, ready to ensnare her in a toxic smog. Zilx looked down and saw Rion’s shadow, so she pulled her sword to her and turned quickly, facing him, and impaling her sword in his left hand, which sent a wave of Venomous blood into his body, paralyzing his entire left side. His eyes widened in shock, but his left one shut quickly and wouldn’t open. “Don’t ever try to touch me there again, you sick old man” Zilx said with a hiss.

“Damn you, you vile vampiric witch.” Rion said to Zilx through a series of mumbling. He rose to the ceiling with his smoke, and let out toxic smog from all sides. What he didn’t expect, however, was Xenvest using a telekinetic barrier to Stop and deflect the smog back at Rion. The smog did no damage to him, and he sucked it back into himself.

Rion was growing annoyed as Xavier used his dragon swords to blow flames all over the room, burning up the mist and haze. Rion, who was no longer supported by the smog anymore, fell to the ground slowly, and landed on his feet. He pulled out a Purple smog colored curved sword.

“Indeed, you put up a good fight. But anyone who’s ever gotten to this point has never survived. Prepare to die a slow and painful death.” Rion shouted while mumbling, his paralysis starting to affect his whole body now. He rammed the sword into the floor and Toxic Flames spewed up from the floor, ensnaring the four of them within it. Rion laughed devilishly, and that made the Paralysis infect his body worse, as it started to reach the right side of his body. They saw this as the perfect chance. The 4 of them ran at Rion and prepared to finish him off with 1 final blow. But they didn’t expect what would happen next. A huge toxic barrier rose around Rion and blew them back. The 4 of them landed on the ground, poisoned, and getting weaker.

“There has to be a way to knock the barrier down…” XD003 said, as he glanced over at his sword, which wasn’t protected by the barrier. “I got it…” He whispered to them “The sword, attack the sword. That must be causing the barrier.”

The four of them glanced at the sword and held their weapons at ready. Rion glanced at them, knowing they figured out the barriers weakness, and he raised his hands up to direct the toxic flames at the 4 of them. They just smirked at him and vanished.

Rion looked around frantically trying to find them. “NOW!” shouted XD003 from nowhere, but it sounded like he was above Rion. Rion looked up and as he did, he didn’t notice as Zilx slashed his sword in half, breaking the barrier, as well as the Toxic flames. When the barrier broke, so did their poisoned state. “That’s what you get for calling me a Vampiric Bitch, you nigger* [Auth Note: yes, she says this word irl, not in the racist way]

“Agh!” Rion shouted, and then XD003 appeared above Rion, holding his two swords, as he brought them down into Rion’s Body. Rion fell to the ground, his paralysis broken, but his life ending quickly.

In his last breath, Rion let out his last words “You defeated me… Heh…” He pointed to the button on the control panel close by, and continued “In order to get out of this room… you must press that button. It’ll remove the bars on the door so you can get out…” He shut his eyes, beginning to fade away, and his last words were “I have no reason to lie; that button will open the door…” His body vanished and became smoke and evaporated into the air.

XD003 looked at the others and nodded. He pushed the button on the control panel, and the bars on the door opened. They rushed out of the Castle, their travel downward easier then the uphill struggle.

Meanwhile, under the Castle slept a being inside a test tube. His face was covered by the bubbles rising from the bottom of the tube, and he appeared to be asleep. To the side of the tube, was a sign. A sign with a different language on it. Only 1 thing, however, was readable; Katagama: Destroyer of the 13 Half ones.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
XD003
Crazy Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Story - Neo-Hearts   Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:13 am

XD003, Xavier, Xenvest, and Zilx had opened a portal to leave The Realm of Darkness; their next destination, a mystery.

Chapter VI
Chaos

The night was dark and stormy; so stormy, that not even the sky could be seen from above. People walked around in this world as if it was normal, but for them it was, as rain like this happened every night. One man, no, one person, however, stood atop a skyscraper, watching the city from there. In his hands, he gripped a sword. There appeared to be inscriptions of a strange language on it. The person’s green eyes shown in the night sky, but not bright enough to be seen by the people, as he looked down at them.

“So,” the man started saying, “They came. I’ve been waiting for them.” The man vanished from the building laughing to himself.

XD003 and the gang had finally appeared in the next world they were in. The sun shone brightly down on them when they arrived, as if it was hugging them tightly. Zilx cupped her hands over her eyes, squinting from the light. “Agh. It’s too bright here” she said, not ever experiencing light this bright before. The others laughed slightly at her, and patted her back. Zilx shrugged it off and pulled her hood up over her head to block the sun.

While they were walking through town, a lady ran up to them, and nearly ran XD003 over.

“Oh! I’m sorry” The lady said in a panic and bowed at them. As she bowed, she handed them a flyer and said “It’s the annual city festival. You should come” She raised her head and ran off in the other direction.

The four of them blinked, and looked down at the flyer, which read “Annual Port City festival: Tonight at 8:30 PM to 12:30 am.” One part, however, stood out to XD003. “Free Food and Drink the entire evening” His eyes widened in excitement as he rushed off to the town square screaming “YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, FREE FOOD!” Xenvest and Xavier looked at each other and ran after him. Zilx was also running after him, but was thinking “That woman looked familiar…”

They finally caught up to XD003, who was standing there, looking up. “What… did you… stop for” Zilx asked while panting. XD003 pointed ahead. And everyone looked at what he saw. It was a hugeashell skyscraper; It had to be nearly 130 floors. Their mouths hung open.

“God…damn… that’s huge” said Xenvest. Huge, however, was an understatement.

Security guards were everywhere patrolling the exterior of the massive skyscraper. XD003 and the others looked around; they figured something must have happened.

A lady approached them from behind and told them “That’s the famous Lagatro Inc. Port City building. But ever since they lost contact from their boss about four and a half years ago, they’ve been in a state of chaos.” As the 4 of them turned around to see who was talking to them, the lady vanished. They looked at each other and shrugged, then back at the building wondering the same thing: “Why does the name Lagatro sound so familiar…”

They checked into a hotel at around 4:00, and stayed there until the festival had started. At around 6:30 they went down into the lobby to wait for the festival. When they got down, the heavy rain had started to kick up.

“Aww… how are we going to get to the festival now?” Xenvest remarked, and XD003 just stood there and rubbed his already growling stomach.

“Why, whatever do you mean?” A male said from behind them. The four of them turned and looked at him. He looked like a normal 17 year old boy, and was about 6 feet 5 inches.

“Well,” Started XD003, “It’s raining heavily. Wouldn’t that mean it’s canceled?”

The boy laughed and said “Oh, this little drizzle? It always rains like this every night. The people here in Port City have gotten used to it. We always hold the yearly festival in this weather.”
XD003 looked at him and nodded, and held his hand out, introducing himself and the others. “Well, I’m XD003. This is Xenvest, Xavier, and Zilx. What’s your name?”

The boy looked at XD003’s hand, and started to say “Well, I’m called Xy-” He was cut off by the sound of the fireworks. “Hey, come on! Let’s hurry to the festival!” The boy said as he ran out the door.

“So, that’s them eh? Well, this’ll be fun.” A voice said from outside the hotel in the crowd of people.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
XD003
Crazy Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Story - Neo-Hearts   Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:17 am

Chapter VII
Festive Bang

The gang of 4 ran to the festival zone in the, may I say, freezing cold and hurricane-like rainstorm that was dropping on them like a huge blizzard.

XD003 shivered and breathed out barely “H..H..How the hell do these p..p..people live in this weather!” He ran faster after every raindrop that touched his vulnerable skin.

“I don’t k...k...kn- ACHOO” Zilx was starting to say, but sneezed. Her spit from the sneeze flew threw the air and froze into ice and shattered as it hit the ground.

The four of them finally reached the festival grounds, and were shocked at what they saw. People were out in the heavy rain, and a lot of them too; they were even dancing!

“W...w...WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?” XD003 shouted at the top of his lungs. [Authors Note: Madness? No; THIS IS SPARTAAA!] The crowd of people at the festival looked at them and blinked. Zilx, Xavier, and Xenvest all stood there and waved, while smiling at them.

“What weird people” one person said.

“They sure don’t look like they came from around here.” Said another.

As the crowd of people murmured under their breath, the boy from earlier ran up to them and waved. “Hey guys! Glad you could make it!”

The four of them smiled and waved back. The boy told them to follow him, and so they did. As they were walking around, they went to every booth and area there was. XD003, when he passed by the food booths, stole a bit of everything, and ate it quickly not caring what others thought. The other 3 of them watched XD003 and held back a barf, while the mysterious boy laughed a bit. At one of the food stands, while XD003 was getting food, a man walked up next to him and got the same exact food as him, in the exact same style.

“You must have good taste if you came to this booth” XD003 said to the person as he glanced at his plate.

The mysterious man said “Yep, indeed I do. Apparently the same as yours” The man smiled softly. His voice sounded somewhat like XD003’s. “Anyways, I should be getting back to where I was.” The man started walking off behind XD003.

“Yeah yeah… Wait…” XD003 had thought to himself. He turned quickly to where the man was, but didn’t see him. So he shrugged and went back to getting food. After he was done, he rushed to catch up to the boy and the others.

“Come here,” the boy said, and he ran off to a large underground bunker. The four of them looked at each other and ran after him. They stopped at an elevator, it seemingly looked manmade, and it went up only to one floor. As the door opened, they went inside, and pressed the only button. It took an average 5 minutes to get to the only stop, which happened to be the top floor.

They got out and looked around. “Where are we?” Xavier asked curiously, since he saw the sky.

The boy turned to them and smiled softly, replying “The top floor of the Lagatro Inc. Office Building”

They stood there stunned. How they got up to the top of the Lagatro Inc. Office Building was beyond them, and with a handcrafted elevator.

“Why did you bring us here?” Xenvest asked the boy.

The strange boy seemed too focused on the ground where the festival was. “Look at all the pretty lights coming from down there. It’s like a light show.” The boy said slowly, his tone of voice getting different. A black aura started to glow around him, as a large sword formed in his hands.

The four of them jumped back a bit, as the stared at his body glowing and the sword that formed. They got their weapons at ready, and held them.

“I guess now is the best time to introduce myself.” The boy said in a sort of dark tone, as he turned and looked at them. “My name is Exykl. The fifth creation, and the fifth Neo-Nobody.” His bright emerald eyes shined at the four of them, as if they stared into their souls.

XD003 and the others were shocked speechless.

“Y...Y...You’re a Neo-Nobody…?” XD003 stuttered out.

Exykl nodded and chuckled as he did so. “What’s the matter, frightened of me so soon? We were so close in such short time.” Exykl had said while laughing. He held his sword out to them, and spoke again “This, my dear ‘friends’ is the Chaos Reaper Sword. It’s the very sword that brought this town to an icy rainstorm every evening since my arrival 4 and a half years ago.” His laughter started to grow darker, and as it did, the rain grew heavier.

“So,” Exykl started, “Want to play a... game?” He chuckled darkly, as he raised his hands, and snapped his fingers. When doing that, every light in the city flickered on and off in a repetitive manner, until they just suddenly stayed on. As the emerald green gem on his sword glowed, the rain froze in midair, and simply vanished. The people on the ground looked around and started to wonder why the rain had vanished.

XD003 charged at him with his dual blades, but was knocked back before he could even touch his skin.

“Oh, did I forget to mention,” Exykl started again, “My sword acts like a barrier. It keeps a shield around me when I command it to do so. And right now it’s in its strongest defensive state.” He let a smirk upon his face as he said that. He looked over at where XD003 was and saw he had vanished. This was no problem for Exykl, as his barrier could knock back any blow done to him; however, what he failed to notice was the others were missing.

“Now!” XD003 shouted from above. Exykl looked up at him and had his barrier at max strength. But it wasn’t just XD003. The remained of them appeared around him and attacked the barrier, which couldn’t handle 4 attacks at once. The blowback was so intense that it blew Exykl off the building. The four of them jumped down after him, teleporting every few seconds to catch up.

The people on the ground looked up and saw them falling. Their first reaction was “Quick! Someone call an Ambulance!” Another person, however, had said “No. They’ll be fine. Just watch.” The crowd of people watched the 4 of them, as the fell to the ground with a lard thud, as a dust cloud appeared in front of them. When it cleared, the 4 of them appeared unharmed.

“Look, they’re ok! Just like that guy said they would be.” One person remarked. The man who said they’d be ok stood there smirking, and thinking “Good… show me your power now…”

XD003, Xavier, Xenvest, and Zilx all stood there at ready, staring at Exykl, who gripped his sword firm in his hands; the swords defense mechanism broke on it, so shielding was no longer applicable.

“Heh,” Was all Exykl said when he looked at his sword. He thought “Hmph, so they broke my shielding. No matter…” He then looked back at them and thought out loud “…for soon I shall crush them anyways” Exykl started laughing manically.

The crowd watched them closely and intently to see what would happen, but they knew nothing of what was going to happen next.

As Exykl laughed, he motioned his hand to the 4 of them, and said “What are you waiting for, attack already!” The 4 of them stood there, watching him closely to see signs of weakness. The battle that would determine the rebirth of the organization rested here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
XD003
Crazy Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Story - Neo-Hearts   Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Story Cancled and Scraped, remaking story for something.. else.
You'll see if I ever get around to making it
~XD003
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Story - Neo-Hearts   

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Story - Neo-Hearts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1