Full Metal Sanctity

Forums for the Full Metal Sanctity Netbattle server and Website

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

(EarthBound) How to Revive a Fallen Comrade Without PSI (18+)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackalope
City Slicker

Female Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: (EarthBound) How to Revive a Fallen Comrade Without PSI (18+)   Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:31 pm

Warnings: Psuedo male-pregnancy and necrophilia (dead body sex). Also, they're underage.

-

"No... No, no, no..."

Ness stood rooted to the spot he was on a bit off the sidewalk, frozen in pure shock. A few seconds ago, Paula started to cross the street. A truck was approaching, but she expected it to stop and give her the right of way, as drivers usually did.

It didn't.

Poor Ness was bewildered, too shocked to call for help, to even use a healing PSI. All he could do was stand there, staring at her unconscious and soon to be lifeless form.

At some point the shock wore off, and he ran panickedly around her body like a scared chicken, calling out for assistance. "Someone! Anyone! S-she got hit! Help!"

But no one came.

He crouched next to Paula and checked her for signs of life. She wasn't breathing.

Ness started to shiver uncontrollably. He slipped an arm under her body and tried to lift it. She wasn't heavy, but his nervousness took away some of his strength; however, he managed to carry her to the north and west.

By the time Ness had to climb ropes, he had gotten his wits about him so he could carry Paula with one arm. It surprised him that he was strong enough to climb while carrying her.

After a short time, he arrived at Giant Step. Ness paced up to the footprint and laid Paula's body on it, crossing her arms over her chest. There wasn't much he could do at this point for her other than give her a decent burial, even though she wasn't buried.

The shivers came back to him as he left the area and stumbled back into Onett. He rested on the side of the Library and closed his eyes, trying to get his thoughts together.

"Ness..."

He snapped to attention, thinking that he heard Paula's voice.

And he did.

"Can you hear me, Ness?"

Ness glanced about, looking for where the voice came from. "Paula? Is that you? Where are you?"

"Look down."

Ness did so, and began to shiver once more. His stomach was protruding out from under his shirt, making it look as if he was pregnant.

"I'm inside you, Ness."

And the shivers got worse.

"B-b- Wha-" he stammered.

"It was far from my time to die, and it is possible I can be saved," Paula explained. "For my soul to be returned to my body, another person has to be used as a router. I chose you as my router, Ness, for several reasons."

Ness calmed a bit, knowing that this could revive her, but the shivers remained.

"I'll have to remain in your body for four days, until I can be put back in my body."

"Four days? Why can't I put you back now?"

"Because the reunion can't be done too soon or too late. There is still some life in my body, even though I'm not in it. We'll have to wait for that life to fade. Otherwise my body will resist my return, and I might die for good."

Ness understood, but the prospect still bothered him. "But... It looks as if I'm pregnant with you in me. It'll be suspicious."

"Just say you've gained a bit of weight," Paula told him. "Act normally and do as I tell you, and in time it will be as if I never got hit by that truck."

In truth, Ness didn't really want to go through with this, but he had no choice at this point. He reminded himself that this would bring her back as he agreed to it.

"Now, go to your house and call my dad. Tell him I came down with the flu and you think it'd be best if I stayed with you for awhile. And try to calm down."

"Yes, Paula," he said somewhat distantly. He walked to his house, the walk slowing to a waddle as his weight began to hurt his back. It was so bad when he got to his house that he had to lay on the table when he placed the call.

"Hello? Is this Mr.... Um... Paula's dad? Yes, Paula came down with a really nasty case of the flu, and I think she should stay with me for awhile until she gets better. No, you don't have to come see her. I'll take good care of her, like I did when we were off to save the world. Really, sir, you don't have to worry. Yes, I'll tell her you said hi. Bye."

Ness forced himself to get off the table and waddle into his room to rest on his bed. He couldn't imagine how a woman could stand this for nine months, much more be cheerful about it. Especially if that woman had to climb stairs each day.

Ness' sister, Tracy, poked her head out of her room when she heard slow footsteps approaching. She smiled when she saw Ness.

"I see you got fat again, big brother," Tracy joked, not noticing Ness was in agony. He whispered "Shut up, Tracy," under his breath.

"And this is worse than before," she continued. "Been packing away the steaks like a piggy, haven't ya?"

"Shut up, Tracy," he whispered a bit louder as he entered his room, closing the door behind him.

Tracy continued through the door: "At least if you don't want to be disturbed, all you have to do is lie in front of your door!"

"Go away, Tracy!" Ness yelled to her. He heard footsteps going from the door, as well as something said about "too sensitive".

Ness flopped onto his bed. He rolled over a few times, trying to find the most comfortable position to lie in. Finally, he lay on his back with his feet resting on his endtable. He knew this wasn't going to end like the best of days, considering it was the middle of the afternoon and he was far from sleepy; but as long as he didn't have to move for the rest of the day, he decided it wouldn't be like the worst of days, either.

He stared at the blank ceiling, with only his thoughts to keep him company. There was Paula, of course, but he couldn't think of anything to talk about with her. He began to worry again, thinking about how Paula would learn a few things about him he didn't want anyone to know about: his secret love for stuffed animal penguins, his nasty habit of chewing on his arm when he was alone and nervous, and that weird birthmark on his-

"You do know I can hear what you're thinking, right?" Paula felt it necessary to ask.

A small jolt ran through his body. "I... do now."

"Don't worry, I'll try not to listen. Although, I do want to know where that birthmark is."

"That's for me to know, and I hope only you will find out."

A half-hour passed with somewhat maddening silence. Ness decided to break it. "How will I put you back in your body?" he asked Paula.

She was silent for a bit, and then replied, "I'll tell you when the time comes."

It bothered him that she was hesitant to tell him, but he was sure it couldn't be worse than this.

-

The next three days involved a lot of moving, as Ness had to go to school. Thus, Ness was in perpetual pain, almost unable focus on the lectures. At least not many taunted him with calls of "fat boy"; those who'd felt the sting of battle with Ness knew it'd be better for them if they didn't get under his skin. That was the most Ness had going for himself, anyway; he was in too much pain to fight anyone if he wanted to.

Ness was relieved when Paula told him, "It's time. Go to Giant Step." The thought that this would all be over soon gave him a boost of strength to climb the ropes.

"So, how am I going to put you back in your body?" he asked when he was there.

"You will have to have sex with my body," Paula calmly replied.

A shock stronger than when he saw her get run over, stronger than when he got "pregnant" with her coursed through him. "W-whaaaat?" he whispered so silently he almost didn't hear himself.

"You'll have to have sex with my body," she repeated.

Ness shook his head, wanting desperately to believe this wasn't true. "Isn't there some other way? Any way at all?"

"No. It has to do with the main purpose of sex; making new life. In this instance, instead of making new life, you are restoring an existing one."

"I can't- You should have told me when I asked you so I could be ready for it. I can't do this."

"You have to, Ness, if you want to bring me back. If you don't do it now, I'll be gone for good."

Ness stood there for a bit, his mind almost blank. He then reminded himself that there was no turning back now, and if he did, all that suffering from the last four days would have been for nothing. "I'll do it," he whispered.

He kneeled in front of her body and parted her legs, reaching under her dress to remove her underwear. The shivers returned once more as he pulled down his pants and lay on top of her. He looked away as he penetrated her.

It felt somewhat nice to him, but he tried to think of something else, as this was not something he wanted to enjoy. But as it went on, he found it hard not to.

About halfway through, he stopped for a minute. Something felt different. He held himself up and looked down. Finding he no longer looked pregnant, he felt somewhat relieved, thinking he could stop now. He lifted her dress so nothing would get on it, and almost screamed; his epidermal gland was swollen, and blood was seeping out of her around it.

"Don't lose your nerve, Ness," Paula told him. "I'll be fine. Keep going. I'm almost back in my body."

Ness sighed helplessly, but lay back down on her. This time, distasteful as he found it, he focused on the pleasure, knowing that it would make it over faster.

He held onto her tightly as he climaxed.

He stayed where he was for awhile, feeling terrible about what he just did. But he heard Paula chuckle, and thinking of the reason he did it gradually washed away the mucky feeling.

"Ness..." she whispered somewhat coyly.

He held himself up once more and looked into her bright blue eyes, knowing she was alive again, and he didn't feel so dirty anymore. "Yes?" he whispered back.

"...You're inside me."

He pulled out of her and looked away, blushing all the while.

"I chose you as my router, Ness," she whispered, "for several reasons."

Code:
 |\
 | \  <== fin
 |  \
######
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thornbush.monarch-pass.net/

(EarthBound) How to Revive a Fallen Comrade Without PSI (18+)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Sanctity :: Art Center :: Library-
Jump to: