Full Metal Sanctity

Forums for the Full Metal Sanctity Netbattle server and Website

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Whoooaaa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShiningLugia
Noob
Noob

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Whoooaaa   Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:10 am

Wow hey, this is sort of strange.
Hi FMK.
I wonder if you still check here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShiningLugia
Noob
Noob

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Whoooaaa   Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:05 am

wow, there's a guest, log in bro!
if you're not a bot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Full Metal Kirby
Liquid Metal
Liquid Metal

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Whoooaaa   Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:34 am

14 days late, and I'm surprised the forum is even still alive, let alone that you remember it.

Yes, I have a Shotgun of Bannation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fmsanctity.co.cc/
Voltage
Noob
Noob

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Whoooaaa   Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Im doing science and im still alive!... well... at least a few math programs so I CAN do some science stuff next year >>;

Oh, and hi everyone! Just dropping on by to see how everything is going. Dead as usual I see. While I was here, I took the liberty to redact all of my old posts to look like they WEREN'T written by a 12 year old. Heck, I rewrote one post entirely. Well, it was better than my green eggs and ham post which I decided to delete. It was a horribly written article that in no way reflects me as a person now. I am still very individualistic, but the blind hatred to society, logic and reason the younger me displayed is unexcusable. I'm sorry for these posts and have fixed them.

What happend to the IRC out of curiousity? I dropped by to see how things were going but it appeared to be dead. So anyways, I'll try to keep up on this to see if anyone else is still alive and kicking.

*walks away innocently a few meters only to throw a few gummy worms and bears at the wall*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Full Metal Kirby
Liquid Metal
Liquid Metal

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Whoooaaa   Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:53 am

Voltage wrote:
Im doing science and im still alive!... well... at least a few math programs so I CAN do some science stuff next year >>;

Oh, and hi everyone! Just dropping on by to see how everything is going. Dead as usual I see. While I was here, I took the liberty to redact all of my old posts to look like they WEREN'T written by a 12 year old. Heck, I rewrote one post entirely. Well, it was better than my green eggs and ham post which I decided to delete. It was a horribly written article that in no way reflects me as a person now. I am still very individualistic, but the blind hatred to society, logic and reason the younger me displayed is unexcusable. I'm sorry for these posts and have fixed them.

What happend to the IRC out of curiousity? I dropped by to see how things were going but it appeared to be dead. So anyways, I'll try to keep up on this to see if anyone else is still alive and kicking.

*walks away innocently a few meters only to throw a few gummy worms and bears at the wall*

The channel moved to irc.irchighway.net, still #FMSanctity though.

Yes, I have a Shotgun of Bannation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fmsanctity.co.cc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoooaaa   

Back to top Go down

Whoooaaa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Sanctity :: Miscellaneous :: General-
Jump to: